• Speak clearly and slowly
• Smile (you can hear it in your voice!)
• State your name and organisation
• Write down the caller’s name and use it
• If the customer is explaining something use words to show you’re listening ( yes , I understand….)
• Have pad and pencil ready to take notes or messages (check spelling and message content)
• Don’t eat or drink while on the phone ( chewing gum is louder than you think on the other end of a telephone line)
To see the wide range of services we provide please visit us our Services Page or call us with your requirements on (1800) 844 448.